Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Retirement Album Using the Cricut Imagine





To make this 5x7 inch album I used:
Cricut Imagine Country Carnival cartridge
Gypsy Font
Cricut French Manor cartridge - clock
K & Co. cardstock
Martha Stewart photo corner punch
Fiskars edge punch
Your Story Personal Photobinding machine and binder
I-Rock with gold bling on cover

In this retirement celebration photo album, I spelled out the word 'retirement' with a capital letter on each page (upper case letters from the Imagine cartridge). To each of those capital letters I added other letters to spell out another word that describes retirement. Then on the opposite pages I added photo corners so pictures could be added. I used several icons from the Imagine cartridge - I thought they came out so beautiful. One of those is on the cover with alittle bling added. In addition, I made die cuts from a few other cartridges to decorate the pages. The colors from the Imagine cartridge went together so well with the K & Co. cardstock.

This was a fun book to make especially thinking about the wonderful changes that have come about for our very hard working friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment