Monday, May 23, 2011

Inspirational Gift Cards




Inspiration and encouragement is needed by all! These cards are meant to do just that. Check out these awesome free scripture digital stamps/images by Dee's Bugaboo Boutique. These are part of the Ruby Tuesday Scripture Freebies.

This card satchel was made using the Scor-pal. Their website has many projects and this card satchel is one of them. Easy, peasy. And this double-sided K and Co. cardstock along with the beautiful scriptures makes for a really pretty card (or home decor item).

I made several sets of these as gifts. I wish I had made a set for myself!

Have a great day. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I really like to these inspirational gift cards design,I think second one desing is so attractive and it would be attractive a huage numbers of customers.

    Plastic Business Cards
    Plastic Cards printing
    Scratch Card Printing

    ReplyDelete