Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!


This card was inspired and basicly scraplifted from a Cricut magazine. The issue is "Cricut Birthdays" and the card is on page 64. I got this issue from JoAnns with a 40% off coupon. Love that! I usually don't copy other people's work so closely but I really liked this card and it was just perfect for this special occasion. I did of course use different paper and a different Cuttlebug embossing folder than the card in the magazine, so it is a little different ;-).


I love the Bo Nash No Mess Glitter. So easy to use and like it's name says it really is no mess.

To make this card I used:
Cricut Sweet Treats cartridge - numbers
Cricut Imagine Hopscotch cartridge - patterned paper
Bo Nash No Mess Glitter
Stamps of Life Birthday4Cookie set - sentiment
ek Success border punch - Diamond Lace
Cuttlebug embossing folder

Have a happy crafting day!

2 comments:

  1. What a happy card! She is going to love this. Gorgeous!

    Wanted to pop over to say thank you for stopping by my blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card and all the colors are perfect. Good job on it. :)

    ReplyDelete