Friday, September 24, 2010

A Layout using the Cricut Imagine


I am so behind on my scrapbooking! It is time to put the Imagine to work on layouts. I only had one picture from my daughter's very first slumber party. And I saved the invitation so I used it too. I almost never scrapbook with one photo - I usually have lots that I try to cram in! So it was fun to use the Imagine to fill in some of the empty space! I did conceal the photo and journaling for privacy which makes the LO look a little wierd in the photo-oh well!

This 12x12 one page layout was made using:
Cricut Imagine Best Friends cartridge
DCWV cardstock

I'm enjoying my new toy! Thanks for taking a look. If you're visiting here and have a blog where you're sharing your Imagine creations, please leave me a comment with your blog url. I'd love to visit YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment