Saturday, September 18, 2010

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #36


This challenge was both a sketch and a color challenge. A little tougher for me! Find the challenge here.

I needed a card for a new baby. The Nursery Tails cartridge for the Imagine is really cute so that's what I used and I tried to incorporate the colors melon, daffodil and cobalt. You have to look closely but there is cobalt blue there in my card! This was my first project using the Imagine so it was a learning adventure for sure.

This 4 in. x 9 in. card was made using:
K & Co cardstock
Cricut Imagine Nursery Tails cartridge
ribbon from JoAnn's
flower- Dazzlers by Petalloo

Thanks PK for a great challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is super cute. I love the sweet pea stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet baby card! Good luck to you with the PKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete