Sunday, December 4, 2016

Make Your Own Planner or Scrapbook Dashboard

Make your very own custom planner or scrapbook dashboard!  Choose your favorite card stock or colors that go with your scrapbook or planner layout.  I then used the free Design Space software for the Cricut Explore to put together my design.
Insert a square shape and then manipulate it into a rectangle.  Add text, copy, and weld and it's ready to be cut.  Very simple and quick!
I chose a very smooth glitter card stock by DCWV - cuts like butter.  This picture shows the machine cutting the top layer of the dashboard.
Now that the base layer and top layers are cut, the top layers can now be glued.
Assembled and ready to be punched so it will fit into my planner.
I used The Happy Planner punch by Me and My Big Ideas as this dashboard will be used in the classic size Happy Planner.  As long as you don't have anything too thick, this will work.

The variety of dashboards you can create is endless.  Make them for a holiday or just for everyday.  And because you make them custom, they can be sized any way that works for you.  A few of the dashboards in the photo above are for use in my Happy Planner Mini planner.  Enjoy making your own dashboards - craft on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment